Aston Martin chief says it's inevitable that 007's car will one day be powered by electricity.
Aston Martin Db10
The next James Bond film is shooting at Blenheim Palace in England, and we get amateur video of the Aston Martin DB10 practicing maneuvers among lots of exotic cars. The production crew has also graced us with a behind-the-scenes short from shooting in Austrian mountain passes.
Well, there's something to be said for timing. With the announcement that MI6 Agent James Bond would take the wheel of the all-new Aston Martin DB10 in his next film, Spectre, Xcar has taken a look back at 007's most iconic vehicle – the DB5. There's also something about some such special edition Vanquish, but it all kind of pales in the glory of the iconic DB5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX