Bloomberg TV reporter Matt Miller is the proud new owner of a pretty killer truck. How do we know? The reporter headed to Dearborn, MI to Ford's assembly plant, with a film crew in tow, to see exactly how his new F-150 SVT Raptor and its mother-loving 6.2-liter V8 engine, was screwed together.
Assembly Line Video
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX