Bloomberg TV reporter Matt Miller is the proud new owner of a pretty killer truck. How do we know? The reporter headed to Dearborn, MI to Ford's assembly plant, with a film crew in tow, to see exactly how his new F-150 SVT Raptor and its mother-loving 6.2-liter V8 engine, was screwed together.
Assembly Line Video
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Assembly Line Video Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!