An auction house in Dallas has sold the original license plates that marked President John F. Kennedy's limousine the day he was assassinated. An unidentified buyer won with a high bid of $100,000.
As car people, there's a certain degree of delight that comes with watching an old James Bond movie and seeing Desmond Llewelyn describe the accoutrements of an MI6-modded Aston Martin or Lotus, all while saying, "Oh grow up, 007." But in reality, a car with concealed firearms, a hallmark of Bond's rides, is actually a terrifying prospect, as one Czech citizen found out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX