Click above to view a high-res gallery of the ASMA SL
Though it looks like the angry older brother of a PT Cruiser, the Gladiator II from ASMA-DESIGN takes that same in-your-face attitude we’ve seen on the company’s CLS and S-Class kits and grafts it on the Mercedes-Benz M-Class sport utility. Though the grille is still a bit ostentatious even for us, the larger dimensions of the M-Class make it better equipped to pull off that special ASMA brand of grand standing. Along with the new grille the Gladiator II gets new fenders, a redesigne
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies