Mere words come up wanting when trying to describe an ASMA Design-tuned Mercedes-Benz. These over-the-top customizations have appeared on this page before, including the CLS Shark I and II, the ML Gladiator II, and the company's original attempt to tune the new S-Class. Now ASMA has turned its designers loose on the 2007 S-Class to create the Eagle I, which we suppose can best be described as what the Mercedes-Benz S-Class would like if it were doing a cameo in the Back to the Future II... sans
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies