For decades, cologne makers have marketed their wares by using the term "musk" to indicate manliness, so it's only fitting that the man who topped Askmen.com's annual Most Influential Man list has that very name. Indeed, Tesla Motors chief Elon Musk has managed to snare that title, beating the 48 other worthy, though less appropriately named, contestants.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX