Chrysler confirmed Wednesday that the controversial "Ask Dr. Z" ad campaign will continue through the end of the year. Steve Miller of Brandweek reports that the current TV and radio spots, which haven't exactly received widespread acclaim, will continue at least through September 5, after which the camapign moves into a new phase. According to a Chrysler marketing communications representative, "Dr. Z could be used to promote some of our upcoming products, like the Aspen and the Nitro."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!