The history of the American space program is inextricably linked to the Chevrolet Corvette. It was the ride of choice for a number of astronauts, including many that were a part of the legendary Apollo program, which landed men on the moon. Neil Armstrong drove a Corvette, and six Mercury astronauts were Corvette owners as well. The crew of Apollo 12 ordered three identical C3 Stingrays (Alan Bean's is shown above).
Arthur St. Antoine
Motor Trend's Arthur St. Antoine heartily recommends that you enroll in a quality performance driving or racing course if you ever have the opportunity to do so. As you're all aware, that kind of instruction doesn't come cheap, so while you keep plugging that spare change into your piggy bank, he has four basic free tips that can improve your ability behind the wheel. They are:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX