Owned by the same collector for the past 47 years, this desirable 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta is coming up for auction at the Le Mans Classic in July, where you can expect it to sell for upwards of $10 million.
The massive Roger Baillon Collection of barn finds from France goes to auction on February 6, and auction house Artcurial has photos and descriptions of them all. Come check out our gallery to see each of them and what the company thinks they might sell for. There are a few somewhat more modern surprises in the group.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX