Resurrecting Ford's Iconic 4x4 With Style
Five years ago, a gent named Art Morrison won the Gran Turismo Award at SEMA for his 3G Corvette. A come-hither restomod, Morrison had tucked a bucket of modern internals – like his own chassis supporting an aluminum V8 with 538 horsepower and a Viper transmission – under the body of a 1960 Corvette. The prize meant that his car would appear in Playstation's GT5, which it did the following year (as seen at right).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX