The first LA Mobile Arts Festival is in full swing and it seems the event has motivated Coda Automotive to get in touch with the right side of its brain. Following in the long tradition of artistically-altered automobiles, the California-based company has taken a layer of wraps off of the recently-wrapped Coda iPad Art Car.
Sure, we think of Chevrolet as an American automaker. One of the most American, at that. But its eponymous founder wasn't born in these United States. He was born in Switzerland. La Chaux-de-Fonds, to be exact, and so to celebrate the brand's 100th centenary, it has commissioned a local artist to erect a statue of Louis Chevrolet in his hometown's Parc de l'Ouest.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!