Art cars are becoming de rigeur once again, but while most automakers getting in on the action contract painters of some sort or another to spruce up their products, Renault has gone in a slightly different direction for its latest project.
Make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen: the era of the Art Car has returned, and it's returned in a big way. Not only has BMW been showcasing its own extensive collection with a special online gallery, Force India has commissioned the first Formula One art car. Need more proof? Tesla had its roadster worked over, Citroën gave its Survolt concept a new paintjob and numerous other automakers have gotten in on the action just in recent months.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX