In a surprise move, the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe has shaken up its segment by adding an arrow to its competitive set – that's right, as in "Bow and...". Trying to answer the question of whether the 348-horsepower two-door can go faster than a bow-powered arrow, the company put an archer and bulls-eye in one lane of a runway and a Genesis Coupe in the other.
VW's Passat R36 is, unquestionably, the coolest-looking Passat you (assuming "you" live on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean) can buy today. With its slammed-to-the-ground stance, 10-spoke wheels, and aggressive-looking aero bits, it looks more like a product that should be sporting four rings on the grille and not the circular "VW" badge. Oh, and 300 horsepower doesn't hurt, either. Volkswagen worked with OPTIX Digital Pictures to create the TV spot we've embedded after the jump, which depic
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX