The US Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-e) agency is shooting for some sort of electric-vehicle battery nirvana with a plan/wish/dream to develop safer, cheaper batteries that not only offer a longer single-charge range but that can also double as crumple zones. What's next, peace in the Middle East?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX