Nissan has a new stand planned for next week's Detroit Auto Show. While the display includes the usual gamut of cutting-edge lighting and staging elements, Nissan has also taken to piping in a specially created fragrance designed to put visitors at ease. According to the automaker, "A distinctive fragrance will be periodically released into the display area and the mood-setting background music will change with a subtly different vibe and energy for morning, mid-day and evening." According to Au
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX