The importance of a soldier's foot speed has been known since well before Pheidippides made his famous run during the Battle of Marathon. And while humans on the whole are faster than their ancestors, thanks to more advanced technology and training methods, there are still biomechanical speed limits that mean our men and women in the armed forces will never be as quick as they (or their commanding officers) would like.
Arizona State University
The old joke about Starbucks is that there are so many of the coffee shops across America that in some places you can sit in one location sipping a pumpkin spice latte and actually be able see another one of its stores across the street. If you think the brand is everywhere now, it's going to be truly ubiquitous at three universities this fall with a pilot program that has food trucks serving coffee to caffeine-starved students and faculty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX