Total sales neared $300 million.
- Frank Filipponio
- Jan 18, 2009
Barrett-Jackson isn't the only auction in town this week in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Gooding & Company also set up tent in Arizona and decided to sell a few cars, and it looks like they did pretty well for themselves. Heck, they had sales of eight-and-a-half million on just two cars from two of the greatest car companies of all time, Ferrari and Talbot-Lago.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models