Check out this eighth-mile and quarter-mile drag race between an Ariel Atom 3.5R, Yamaha R1, and a rallycross-prepped Citroen DS3.
Ariel Atom 3.5r
Say hello to the latest evolution of Ariel Motor's barely there bolide, the Atom 3.5R. It swipes the Sadev six-speed sequential gearbox from its bygone V8 brother, giving the 3.5R the ability to swap cogs in 40 milliseconds. The supercharged Honda Type R 2.0-liter engine gets help from a new sidepod-mounted intercooler and increased boost from 7.5 to 11 psi, so horsepower rises from 310 to 350 at a dizzying 8,400 rpm, torque to 253 pound-feet. The sidepod opposite holds an oil cooler. Set in a c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX