It probably could have been foreseen that an erupting volcano in Iceland would be an irresistible lure for Top Gear. The smell of lava in the gave James May, Jeremy Clarkson, and Richard Hammond the urge to outfit a vehicle and drive from Reykjavik to the top of the caldera. Specifically, rather, it gave them the urge to get a vehicle outfitted by Arctic Trucks to make the attempt.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX