Land Rover wanted to put the Range Rover Sport Hybrid to the test, and to do so, it sent a team on a very chilly road trip. The group hooked up a winterized Airstream to the back of the electrified SUV and drove it to the company's test center in the arctic circle.
Smart is just about ready to launch the all-new generations of the Fortwo and Forfour. It might be hard to get excited for a car with such a mixed reputation, but the company has high expectations for the updated models. In a new video, Smart teases some nearly final prototypes during arctic testing in Sweden.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX