Land Rover wanted to put the Range Rover Sport Hybrid to the test, and to do so, it sent a team on a very chilly road trip. The group hooked up a winterized Airstream to the back of the electrified SUV and drove it to the company's test center in the arctic circle.
The List is back! The show took a hiatus after its first season, partly to give our hosts a much-needed break, and partly to gear up for its television debut on Speed – check out tonight's new episode at 10:30PM EST/PST. But Jessi and Patrick have finally returned to Autoblog, and they're back with a slate of new episodes that begins with this epic adventure that should definitely be on your list of 1,001 Car Things To Do Before You Die.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX