Among all the new supercars unveiled in Geneva this year, the Arash AF10 may be the most bonkers among them, with a massive 2,080 horsepower on tap from its hybrid powertrain.
In case you thought the world needed another supercar that looked like every other supercar, which all look like something Mattel dreamed up years ago for Hot Wheels, CAR magazine has gotten official renderings of the Arash AF-10. CAR says its images came directly from the data used to create the body panels for the actual cars, supplied by Arash Farboud. The AF-10 will be powered by either an LS3 or LS9 V8 plucked from GM's parts bin, either of which should offer exhilarating performance in a c
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino