Among all the new supercars unveiled in Geneva this year, the Arash AF10 may be the most bonkers among them, with a massive 2,080 horsepower on tap from its hybrid powertrain.
In case you thought the world needed another supercar that looked like every other supercar, which all look like something Mattel dreamed up years ago for Hot Wheels, CAR magazine has gotten official renderings of the Arash AF-10. CAR says its images came directly from the data used to create the body panels for the actual cars, supplied by Arash Farboud. The AF-10 will be powered by either an LS3 or LS9 V8 plucked from GM's parts bin, either of which should offer exhilarating performance in a c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX