A year after the introduction of the original scent, Aramis and Designer Fragrances have unveiled a new Mustang cologne variant. Mustang Blue, according to the manufacturer, is "the definition of confident, sexy and powerful for the Mustang man." A delicate blend of axle grease, brake fluid, and motor oil --- oh wait, sorry -- geranium, sage, artemisia, and a host of other olfactory stimulants combine to "celebrate the Mustang Man on a new journey."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX