Yes, you read that title correctly. Ivan Cervantes knows a thing or two about pushing the envelope on an enduro bike. The guy has claimed the world Enduro championship title a total of five times, but decided to take on something a little more unorthodox during a recent practice session. Cervantes came upon a small pond five feet deep and 141 feet across and decided he was going to attempt to ride his bike across the surface of the water. Needless to say, there was a pretty steep learning curve
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!