Yes, you read that title correctly. Ivan Cervantes knows a thing or two about pushing the envelope on an enduro bike. The guy has claimed the world Enduro championship title a total of five times, but decided to take on something a little more unorthodox during a recent practice session. Cervantes came upon a small pond five feet deep and 141 feet across and decided he was going to attempt to ride his bike across the surface of the water. Needless to say, there was a pretty steep learning curve
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX