Click above for more shots of the Aprilia Mana X concept
Considering the mix of comments that we received when we covered Honda's new DN-01, we decided to show our readers that Honda is not the only manufacturer bringing the automatic transmission to the motorcycle. Aprilia debuted its 850 Mana last year, and the bike has since gone into production. Hopefully, the Mana will make it across the pond and into American dealers too, because there are a lot of reasons to like the new Aprilia.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon