If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, you're probably enjoying the good fortunes of springtime. With the rains of April come the beautiful greening of lawns and trees as they blossom, with the sun staying out longer and longer. All that goodwill must be bringing increased foot traffic into car dealerships, because the chart below is full of a heck of a lot of green, too.
April Car Sales
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX