NBC has announced the newest cast of "Celebrity Apprentice," and Michael Andretti will be among the big names vying for $250,000 for the charity of their choice. Andretti has personally accumulated an impressive 42 CART wins during his time behind the wheel, and his team, Andretti Autosport, pulled down its fair share of wins, including two Indianapolis 500 wins. Now Andretti finds himself among 17 other celebrities of varying fame as they vie for Donald Trump's affection. Arsenio Hall, Clay Aik
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX