DashCommand for Windows, Android and iOS has been around for a while, but the most recent update for the iPhone allows you to view all the OBD-II-sourced data directly on your Pioneer AppRadio.
Who said you can't have an iPhone-like experience in your car? Many carmakers have tried to make it easy to integrate smartphones into car infotainment, but most produce a somehow flawed experience. That notion can be put to rest today with the release of Pioneer's new AppRadio.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX