Five people died Sunday, March 30th in a private plane crash in Farnborough, Kent in the UK. Aboard the plane were Apex Motorsport team boss Richard Lloyd, and former British Touring Car Championship driver David Leslie (pictured). Lloyd, who owned the plane, raced in the British Saloon Car Championship in the '70s, and then in the World Sportscar Championship with Porsches. Leslie was a long time driver in the BTCC for teams like BMW, Mazda and Proton.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!