Ferrari's LaFerrari spider may get a name usually reserved for the most exclusive of Prancing Horse convertibles.
Whether Ferrari ends up building the rumored Fernando Alonso edition or not, the SA Aperta will stand as one of the most exclusive iterations in the production run of the 599. Only 80 examples of the roadster were produced, but for those thinking even that's not exclusive enough, Novitec Rosso has announced an aftermarket customization package that takes the concept even further.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX