After attempting to clarify and apologize for his recent and controversial professed admiration for Adolf Hitler's ability to "get things done," F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has reportedly added fuel to the fire by blaming "the Jews" for failing to address the worldwide banking crisis.
Ford Motor Company founder Henry Ford may have been associated with anti-semitism, but Ford exec Mark Fields told a congregation of Jewish business leaders that he encountered no discrimination as he rose through the ranks at the company. In fact Fields said in answer to a question from a member of the audience that he was amazed at everything Ford does to promote diversity among the ranks of its employees, from a strong interfaith support network to an environment that supports inclusions of al
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX