Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton once offered to give his father and former manager, Anthony, a cash gift of up to $4 million after the father-son pair split in 2010. But in a court hearing, he said he never was paid by his son nor accepted cash gifts from him, The Telegraph reports. The court hearing was part of a lawsuit claiming wrongful termination and loss of earnings filed by A. Hamilton against Paul Di Resta, an F1 driver he managed until he was sacked in 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX