Kia has teamed up with Antenna magazine to create a special surf-themed concept for this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas. The publication turned its attention to the 2012 Kia Rio 5-Door. With a special sunset-metallic paint, custom gold wheels and a wooden front splitter, there's no mistaking the machine as a run-of-the-mill Rio.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX