A wrap-up of the latest news about the VW diesel scandal: New Jersey sues over fraud, VW delays its own report on the issue, and Audi preps for recalls.
An article in Seeking Alpha called "The Incredible Shrinking Tesla Disclosure" lays out the timelines and details to support one analyst's suspicion for why Tesla is removing hard numbers from its quarterly reports; namely, that Tesla doesn't want to show adverse developments in its business.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX