Ahead of Friday's announcement of Ford Motor Co.'s "Accelerated Way Forward" plan, two senior Ford Motor Co. execs have quit. Anne Stevens, COO of the Americas and Dave Szczupak, head of manufacturing for the Americas have, in the company's words, "elected to retire." Stevens has been with Ford for 16 years, and in 2005 was appointed executive VP and COO for the Americas, where she played a key role in crafting the Way Forward plan. Szczupak was named group VP, Manufacturing for the Americas in
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Anne Stevens Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!