We all make dumb decisions, from time to time. In fact, you might even say it's the best way to learn... sometimes. You make a mistake, see the error of your ways and move on as a better person. However, when you upload proof of a very bad choice to YouTube, things can go very wrong, and it's especially painful when the video eventually leads to a prosecution. That's what reportedly happened to an Illinois motorcycle rider who filmed himself running from the police.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX