It's not exactly a case of "affluenza," but it does appear to be another case of Money Makes Things Go Away, this time in the UK. Police there reportedly caught ex-England cricketer and professional boxer Andrew Flintoff doing 87 miles per hour, 17 mph over the limit, in his Bentley Continental GT. While we know how easy it is to creep past the posted limit in Crewe's finest, Flintoff has already been busted for speeding three times in the past three years and has nine points on his license. Thi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX