Black Air, the documentary on the Buick Grand National, is set for release on December 11 of this year. On August 4, however, the first 20 minutes of the film will be screened at the at the national meet of the Buick Performance Group in Hebron, Ohio.
Andrew Filippone Jr.
The Buick Grand National is a bona fide classic. Out of the emissions-strangled Seventies arose an engine that turned the plain G-body Buick into a fire-breather capable of running with exotics of its era. Pony cars were accustomed to viewing it from behind. Slathered in monochromatic black paint, the Grand National is one of few true legends to emerge from the beleaguered domestic auto industry during the 1980s. That's why Andrew Filippone Jr's "Black Air" documentary will be thrilling to anyon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX