DIY'er Andrew Angellotti is generally a big fan of electric vehicles. He converted a 1988 Mazda B2200 pickup truck to battery power while still in high school, and if that's not enough to make you feel like you've been snoozing through life, he also created the froboard for controlling brushless DC motors to reduce the effort for other would-be EV creators.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Sep 7, 2007
Say you're a high school kid, working as a lifeguard, and you've saved up around $6,000. What do you do with your money? If you're Andrew Angellotti, you build an all-electric truck.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models