After an undeniably unsuccessful two-year relationship with Ducati, motorcycle superstar Valentino Rossi has decided to take his talents back to Yamaha, the team he left at the end of the 2010 season for what he hoped would be greener pastures.
- Jeff Glucker
- Jul 25, 2011
Red Bull must've recently invested in slow-motion cameras. First, the company showed us MotoGP racer Casey Stoner running through corners at 1,000 frames per second. Now, that expensive lens has been trained on Andrea Dovizioso.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX