UPDATE: It turns out there were actually some running and driving versions of this car, link in text below.
With an apparent resurgence of muscle cars coming from Detroit, many are reminded of the "good ol' days" of Trans Am racing. This particular series mutated from the SCCA's B-Production Sedan class when the decision was made to award a manufacturer's title - a move that eventually dragged Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, and AMC into a high-dollar factory-sponsored war for muscle car dominance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX