UPDATE: It turns out there were actually some running and driving versions of this car, link in text below.
- Eric Bryant
- May 26, 2006
With an apparent resurgence of muscle cars coming from Detroit, many are reminded of the "good ol' days" of Trans Am racing. This particular series mutated from the SCCA's B-Production Sedan class when the decision was made to award a manufacturer's title - a move that eventually dragged Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, and AMC into a high-dollar factory-sponsored war for muscle car dominance.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models