Charging infrastructure, higher vehicle costs and less-than-desired single-charge range estimates are among the hurdles to more plug-in vehicles in the US – having the necessary juice from the grid is pretty much a foregone conclusion. Not so in India, apparently.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!