William Clay Ford, Jr., Ford Motor Company's executive chairman of the board of directors and great-grandson of Henry Ford, gave a speech about sustainability at University of Michigan Tuesday last night (Nov. 13). The hour-long speech, which included an introduction from the University president, a short film and a Q&A, focused primarily on Ford's efforts to create a more sustainable future. You can watch the entire speech online, if you have version 10 of Windows Media Player.
Amory Lovins - co-founder and chairman of the Rocky Mountain Institute was interviewed by Newsweek columnist Fareed Zakaria last week. Lovins and the Institute he helped create have a very good reputation. They sit up on their mountain and think big thoughts, thoughts that we should be thinking for ourselves.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies