Larry Kosilla, the founder of the Ammo NYC line of car cleaning products, has his own show YouTube's Drive network – we saw his work before when he gave a Ferrari 288 GTO a two-day detailing job. On this episode, Kosilla gets called in to do his best with a 1966 Porsche 912, a car that was last registered in 1990 and recently found in a barn in Connecticut.
Detailing was once the last thing we had any interest in doing, and if such a thing were possible we had even less interest in watching someone else detail some other car. We don't feel that way anymore, fascinated by the minutiae uncovered in while watching Todd Cooperider and Polished Bliss detail some examples of Prancing Horses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX