If not for Fast & Furious 6, most of us would have probably never heard of Lucra Cars or its incredibly powerful and lightweight LC470. While that car had a simplistic retro design, Lucra's upcoming car, codenamed 2.2, is bringing more modern style to the boutique, California-based car builder.
Mercedes-Benz is reportedly facing a class-action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey for alleged defects in the company's M156 V8. According to the plaintiffs, premature internal wear occurs because the engine uses cast nodular iron camshafts and 9310-grade steel valves. Something about that combination causes early failure, either due to improper offset of the components or inadequate heat treating. The plaintiffs also allege that Mercedes-Benz and AMG have known about the issue s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX