Each year, the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA is used to award one entrant with the prestigious title of America's Most Beautiful Roadster. At this year's 64th annual show, which took place last weekend, a beautiful burgundy 1927 Track T Roadster owned by John Mumford took home the nine-foot tall trophy as well as a check for $10,000.
Americas Most Beautiful Roadster
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!