Click the 2009 Escape Hybrid for a high res gallery
Ford is really going all-out to promote its hybrids. Latest case-in-point: the last two finalists in this season's popular FOX television series American Idol will receive a Ford Escape hybrid. The American Idol giveaway comes right after a heavily promoted fictional hybrid Ford mustang in NBC's Knight Rider TV movie. Last year, Ford aired a commercial for the Escape hybrid that included a father telling his daughter he didn't think he needed to talk about his hybrid. The corporate mind at Ford
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX