Any time Bob Lutz gets hired on for a gig putting pen to paper, we're for it. Case in hilarious point is this book review Lutz has penned for the readers of Forbes, wherein Maximum Bob gives good quote after good quote about Ed Whitacre's American Turnaround. Whitacre's book, you'll remember, focuses on the former General Motors CEO's time dealing with the aftermath of the automaker's bankruptcy.
It is probably best just to play this down the middle and let you read the excerpt from American Turnaround: Reinventing AT&T and GM and the Way We Do Business in the USA by Ed Whitacre. The author, you'll remember, was the former AT&T CEO who came out of retirement to take the position of chairman at General Motors in June of 2009. Six months later, he took the role of CEO, and on September 1, 2010 he was replaced by current CEO Dan Akerson and gave up the chairmanship at the end of tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX