For those keeping score in the battle between advocates and opponents of higher ethanol blends in gasoline (fuels such as E15, which is 15 percent ethanol and 85 percent gasoline), chalk one up in the "advocates" column. Earlier this week, a US federal appeals court upheld last year's decision to allow public sales of E15 and denied a request from oil and food trade groups to look at possibly reversing the decision, Reuters says.
American Petrolium Institute
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
American Petrolium Institute Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!