Brian and Samantha Styles have amassed quite a collection of classic muscle cars in a collection they call The Zoo. Containing some seriously rare metal, the collection seems decidedly tilted towards Mopar offerings, although it's hardly exclusive to the Pentastar. The video is an interesting look into a collector's world, with the couple explaining that their collection isn't an attempt to have as many cars as possible, but to have the right cars. As for the name of their collection, it's a ref
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX